Saturday, March 2, 2013

Set Up For Failure, No Matter What


Set Up For Failure, No Matter What 
11/10/08


"Every day acquaintances, authoritarian bureaucrats, manipulated by parents, drained by bosses, gypped by merchants, intimidated by pushy or moneyed (wealthy) people, mislead by professional people, stunted by dishonest and incompetent educators, used by friends, abused by strangers, fouled up by bureaucrats, fooled by mystics, and hurt by the government-"


I'm sure that everybody has felt, and the majority of the world still does feel, these things that I just described. I most definitely did, until recently. YES, I have been "bamboozled" by all of these neocheaters from day one, until recently. Just to know that I was not alone, and others were/are in the same situations is an indictment on our Western culture, a culture based on a subtle and pervasive use of the bicameral mind of man. It's just so hard to believe that mankind can be duped for so long. I have always thought of the world, since I was a teenager, as a stagnant place- full of potential, but stagnant. We never seemed to be advancing as fast as we should, in all aspects of life, and I didn't know why. NOW I KNOW WHY! I will say, that it was extremely frustrating at first, to clearly see what the neocheaters have gotten away with over the centuries and what they are getting away with now. This is further proof that you shouldn't go through life any other way than with your eyes open.

I take great consolation in the fact that since my eyes have been opened, I have been able to accomplish the following:

1.) Be freed from the vices of religion and politics

2.) Repair the damage inflicted on me as a child mentally, physically, and emotionally

3.) Be granted freedom and immunity from the purveyors of gratuitous guilt, who are dismayed at my growing self-confidence, self-assuredness, and independence, and would have me return to my depressed, dependent, and subservient former self.

4.) Be granted freedom from erroneous definition of words like altruism, selfishness, and pride.


Now, here are a few more of the benefits of being armed with this knowledge:

* You are provided with a glowing, benevolent sense of life

* You identify that life and happiness are man's purpose, not freak accidents or byproducts of a random chain of events

* Value-producers are enabled to be invulnerable to the whims of value-destroyers, mystics, and neocheaters


I have always been very open-minded, but I always felt that something was stopping my mind from developing to its full potential. Now I know why, only truth can make you think objectively and rationally, because without a logical foundation to base your thinking, the mind can't utilize its full potential. I always knew deep down, that the things I had been taught to believe (and profess) were not really my beliefs at all (just about everything I was "taught" until I was 21). Most of the things that authority figures have tried to instill in me growing up would have me in a box, conforming to the world. I never really believed any of the things they taught me, but I was too weak to admit it.You don't have to worry about me being weak anymore. It feels good to believe and know what I have always known deep in my mind, and with all of the POWERFUL eye-opening knowledge that I have, I feel like Superman. 

The world is undeniably set up for you to fail, no matter what. When a person realizes the way society is shaped and molded the way I'm describing it to you, understanding this "set up" gives them the leverage they need to break free from this society trap once and for all. It all starts around the age of 7. This is when you begin the process of becoming mentally "conditioned" and built forcibly to let others make decisions for you. You were given the "way of living"- trained to get up, go to school, memorize facts, do the work you are given, let your teachers make decisions for you, and worst of all: "follow" the way the world works- you were never taught how to think for yourself.

You then grow up to follow the same pattern. Get up, go to work- you are given "specialized tasks" at your job and enviously guarded against gaining any sort of power in the business you work for- the "white collar hoax" hold political power in business- a microcosm of the way the world is set up. Most people don't realize that is the foremost reason why most businesses fail to grow, diminish in value and lose the competitive edge. The reason for this is because corporations seem to be more political instead of focused on "value production". For example, Henry Ford created value-producing jobs for many Americans, distributed cars and made them affordable on a mass scale for everybody. That is the purpose of business, not who can create the award winning commercials or who can suck up to the boss best.

Think about the military for example. Say you go to the Army, early on in basic training you are taught by the drill sergeants to "obey" the authority over you and to "do what they say" without question or asking for an explanation. There is a chain of command and "respect" is shown by respecting the authority of your superiors- who only make you feel inferior and that you have to "look up" to the person with power. In the courtroom, the judge sits up high, is trained to talk with a deep and intimidating voice designed to make you feel inferior-meant to make you feel intimidated and project an illusion based on heir of riotousness at the same time. There are several examples of this- celebrities, religious leaders, politicians- to name a few. I'm not trying to stir up controversy, I'm just trying to help people understand that the world is set up for you to be a follower. Just look around, politicians rule over the "lower class" and control what goes into the minds of your children by controlling public schools. Certain religious leaders like in the Middle East get people to believe they are doing something right and doing well for an imagined "Allah" to crash planes into one of the most value-producing set of buildings in New York City.

One other rule of thumb, the older a person is, the stronger the beliefs they hold based on years of "governments" and "churches". It would be too late for them to give up the system now, because everything they have ever been taught would disappear with quickness, so they try desperately to hold on and protect their strongly developed beliefs and "code of living" they have grown to adapt and follow. Plus, they would realize that they have wasted years to "follow" others, instead of leading themselves and having much more control over their own life. A strong belief is hard to break. An extreme sensitivity develops when trying to attain an impossible goal. The constant futile attempts lead to painful introspection. This all comes as a real shock. It always takes a strong dose of reality before any belief system will be given up. But any false ideas imposed upon by reality will always keep being challenged by reality. I think it's sad that so many people accept this situation and think either that nothing is wrong or there is nothing they can do about it. But like I said earlier, once you clearly see what's really going on and how this world is set up, you'll have everything you need to break out of your bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment