Saturday, March 2, 2013

About Me

Get Trusted Advice That Works (In The Ways You Need It Most)


How would your life be changed if you entered the most powerful society of the self-made successful few people who wanted to fund your creative projects and take you by the hand on an exciting journey to uncover the wealthy, creative, happy person you were meant to be and the safe, free, prosperous society in which you were supposed to live?

What if you had access to hidden information on how to take control of your life, secure your future, how to survive during the current and upcoming economic challenges, and how to seize one of the best opportunities in the world and prosper during these times?


How? Just read on my friend, and I’ll show you the way.

If you successfully do what it takes to connect with me, I’ll open the doors to show you a world where all those things can become a reality VERY QUICKLY!!

First, I would like to thank you for checking out my website. Now while you’re here, let me to introduce myself. My name is Thomas Edward Singleton, Jr. Most of my close friends and family call me Tom-Tom or Tom.

I am a 33 year-old professional who seeks out and tracks the on-going development of new concepts and values, especially new technologies that dramatically benefit the general population. 

I also recommend, teach, or otherwise help my friends define their dreams, release their internal abilities, and get access to the tools and resources necessary to do anything they want.

I’m fast becoming one of the world’s most trusted advisers for quality content, tools, and training for young professionals and superachievers.

I’m online to become a world shaker and history maker, one of the world's most influential people, and to give revelation knowledge that is required to experience miracles of good fortune. I also want to give people a different perspective in some areas, help them to think outside the box, and turn their view of the world upside-down and cause them to be brave enough to rethink everything they ever thought.

I have always been very open-minded and able to see things in a different light than most people...
When I was growing up, I always knew deep down, that the things I had been taught to believe (and profess) were not really my beliefs at all (just about everything I was “taught” until I was 21). Most of the things that authority figures have tried to instill in me growing up would have me in a box, conforming to the world. I never really believed any of the things they taught me, but I felt that in order to survive, I had to give their answers, regardless of whether or not I believed them to be true. I always knew deep down that there was a better way of life than the one I was living, but I just didn't know how to go about it.

It all started when I was offered my first business opportunity...
In 2001 at the age of 21, just when my frustration with the way my life was going was starting to come to a head, I was introduced by a friend of mine, Jason Binns, to my first business opportunity. I would soon be introduced to my other mentors-to-be, Kevin/Mitra Wiggins, Shirlette Tharpe, Tekila Ndukwe, Tarique Kazi, Ashook Jadeja, and Kaleem Abdullah. Together, they would start to mold me and introduce me to an entirely new way of living and thinking…and that moment of truth was special to me, because that's when the light came on for me. Once the switch was flipped, I became open to an entirely new way of looking at things. It COMPLETELY changed my life!!

After several years of evolving and re-tooling my thought process...
In 2011, I was invited by a new mentor to join a private, exclusive, members-only global group of like minded highly influential, affluent, and freedom-orientated people from various business, social and economic sectors.

Since then, thanks to Timothy Lambright, Joshua Seymour, and Kevin Trudeau, 3 men who have been ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to my evolvement and success, I have found an outlet where my friends and I can build mutually beneficial long-term relationships to help one another better achieve our respective goals, desires and dreams. My own experience has been that this rare and unique ability to associate with people from around the world allows me to have special advantages that I would not have as an isolated individual. 

My plan is simple:  I provide access to the lifestyle, projects, resources, and contacts that empower the leaders of the New World Order.

Empowered young professionals and superachievers are the ones who know they are at the right place at the right time, see the vision — the potential in the wonderful world we live in, but most importantly, they take massive and immediate action. I’m lining myself up with this powerful crowd by constantly over-delivering access to FREE content, quality tools, and top-notch training.

Why Listen to Me?
Along my journey I have developed one taste — simply the best of everything.
You may considering listening to me and following my blog because the tools, information, and resources that I share with you really are the best available!
My blog exposes you to things “the powers that be” don’t want you to know about:
  • The World You Live In
  • Your Health
  • Your Livelihoods
  • Your Friendships
  • Your Relationships
  • Your Family
  • Your Mind Power
  • And much more…

My blog is here to help you achieve your dreams, share your personal experiences and promote the ways of living and thinking that resonate with you the best of all. Also, I feel that with all of this empowering knowledge that I'm getting, I have a great responsibility to pass it along.

I started it in July 2011 and throughout the years to come I intend to add thousands of articles, tips, tutorials and case studies to my archives here.

Join thousands of other geniuses like you who get free and fresh batches of inside secrets and inner-circle visions from me as soon as they’re published.


Subscribe to My Blog

If you would like more information on me please get in touch with me through my contact page. If you like what I’m about, please stay in touch with what I’m sharing with you through one of the many available subscription methods.

You are certainly welcome to enjoy my blog and get all of the value you can from it.

NOTE: If you want to read an extended version of my story below you may notice that I have written a little turnkey autobiography section just for you.

My Autobiography — The Story of My Life and How I Joined the World’s Exclusive Wealthy Elite Class!

If you’re waiting for the world to deliver a self-made successful young businessman who has what it takes to help you design your lifestyle as you like, plus get the time, money, and energy to do anything and everything you want, then I can strongly suggest and highly recommend you get connected with ME — THOMAS E. SINGLETON ,JR. — the kind of friend who is always ready to inspire you to BE MOREDO MORE and HAVE MORE.

Currently I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I was born in Montgomery, lived there the first 8 years of my life, and then moved to Cleveland, OH for the next 10. After I graduated from high school, I came to Huntsville to go to Alabama A&M University, and have been an off-and-on resident ever since.

Now I live in Huntsville, and travel around the world as I write about topics that I’m truly interested in, as well as help my friends achieve their dreams, release their internal abilities and get access to the people, tools and resources necessary to do anything and everything they want in life!

CONSIDER THIS: If you truly want more out of life — a better lifestyle, exciting projects, extensive resources, and a growing network of powerful contacts. Additionally, if it seems like our friendship could potentially benefit you in the kind of ways you really want, then you may want to consider contacting me now!


More About My Blog

The purpose of my blog is to help spread the truth and bring to you THE REAL WORLD, the world that has been hidden from us all of our lives. I have a keen interest in empowering people with the knowledge to free themselves from the matrix we have been living in so that they can BE, DO, AND HAVE ANYTHING THEY WANT.

My blog is centered around how the world is undeniably set up for us to fail, pointing out some of the tactics that have been used for centuries to brainwash us and to keep us in slavery. I want to expose the pattern that was set up for us to be followers, and then empower people with the leverage to break free from this society trap once and for all. In other words, my goal is to build an honest blog and attracting like-minded people from various backgrounds and walks of life that are tired of being caught up in the matrix and want to know the truth. I view myself as a messenger, not some kind of expert or authority figure on the topics I write about.

For now, I am taking an exploratory position in the topics I want to cover; going to gatherings, making friends and asking questions and offering tips that I come across, publishing articles and podcasts that reflect my findings; practicing my writing/story telling and building my community presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment