Friday, March 1, 2013

Blog Disclaimer

Blog Disclaimer


This blog, centered around my talk show titled Blowing The Whistle, was put together to help people understand that we have MUCH, MUCH more power than we realize, and to increase awareness to what's going on around us so that we can see through the illusions around us and successfully navigate through this matrix that we live in. Also, the more power we have, the better we can handle ourselves in certain situations, and there would be no reason to be afraid of the powers that be. I would like to point out that I am not trying to convince anybody of this material, and that it's not for everybody. In other words, I'm very well aware that not everybody will be receptive to the content that I post, and I accept that. What I do believe, is that those who do decide to be receptive to this knowledge will be empowered beyond belief. With me being in the position I'm in and having access to this kind of knowledge, I feel like I have a responsibility to put it out there for the people that want it. I also feel that you shouldn't go through life any other way than with your eyes open.

Here is a paragraph from my piece Set Up For Failure No Matter What to further make my point:

"The world is undeniably set up for you to fail, no matter what. When a person realizes the way society is shaped and molded the way I'm describing it to you, understanding this "set up" gives them the leverage they need to break free from this society trap once and for all. It all starts around the age of 7. This is when you begin the process of becoming mentally "conditioned" and built forcibly to let others make decisions for you. You were given the "way of living"- trained to get up, go to school, memorize facts, do the work you are given, let your teachers make decisions for you, and worst of all: "follow" the way the world works- you were never taught how to think for yourself."


It is CRITICAL for you to keep an open mind when you visit this page or the website, because it's the only way you will be receptive to the content. I'll be sharing a wide variety of things like:

-hidden symbolism in corporate logos
-subliminal messages in magazines, commercials, cartoons, music, etc.
-hidden abilities we possess
-who we really are as children of God
-who we have not been told we are as children of God
-how our birth certificates are being traded on the stock market
-how to decode money
-the secret bank accounts attached to us
-and MUCH MORE


Even more of a reason to start thinking outside the box, is that it's actually healthy for your brain. If your thinking stays the same, you develop what's called Foundational Fixedness. This is the psychological term for being fixed on certain things, and that can never change. In other words, there are certain beliefs, ways of thinking, or ways of making decisions that if you develop a foundational fixedness on them and never evaluate, review, challenge, change, or adjust them, it will actually decrease your brain health. Your brain will get bored, and brain stimulation will decrease. A strong belief is hard to break. I think it's sad that so many people accepts this situation and thinks either that nothing is wrong or there is nothing they can do about it. But like I said earlier, once you clearly see what's really going on and how this world is set up, you'll have everything you need to break out of your bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment